Share deliveries for the 2013 CSA Newark will start mid June (probably June 12th – which seems oh-so-far away!), but it is not to early to sign up for the season already (particularly if you want to get the early-sign-up discount) – read on below for details on the 2013 season at CSA Newark and make sure your summer and fall will be filled with affordable, locally grown, fresh, organic veggies:
– the delivery of shares will start mid June (probably June 12th) and will last for 24 weeks
– all produce is grown by John Krueger of Starbrite Farm, a certified organic farm in Andover, NJ
– pickup is every Wednesday, 4pm-7pm in the carriage way of the Button Factory, 85 Hamilton Street, Newark, NJ
– full share is $600 for the season. $25 discount if paid in full by 3/15/2013
– half shares are possible – for details see the membership form
– full shares are great for families of four or for vegetarian couples
– half shares are great for singles or families that do not eat so much veggies
– we have received compliments on the quality, quantity and variety of the CSA shares provided by John Krueger
– support the CSA pick-up location: we ask for some volunteering time and for a $20 site fee for the season – see the membership form for details
– details on the optional fruit share will be announced later in the season
– find the membership form here: CSA Newark Member Form 2013
– If you have read this post as well as the membership form but you still have questions, write to: info at CSANewark dot com and we will get back to you.
Looking forward to a great growing season and more green in our life’s and stomachs!